Oh, hey! 👋
My name’s Simon Lecutiez,
and I’m a frenchy junior front-end developer.
You can download my resume (also available in German and French).
My pronouns are he/him, by the way :)
Just a bit more about me
First of all, I’m extra excited that you came to visit my website!!
I have a strong belief in the idea that we are the product of what we experience, especially as children, so I have a few stories that tell a bit about me, if you’re interested 😇
What I can handle − but there’s always room for improvement
What I did in the past
- -Ciril GroupWeb developer (R&D)apprenticeship
- four months4 mos.KryzalidWeb developerinternship in montreal, qc
- three months3 mos.TilkeeWeb developerinternship
- -Lyon 1 UniversityStudent tutoraround two hours a week
- -Institut G4IT Project Manager title (equivalent to Master’s)project management
- -ICOM Lyon 2LP Métiers du Numérique (equivalent to Bachelor’s)communication + media
- -IUT Lyon 1DUT Informatique (two-year degree)computer science
- -GaelisSolidarity grocery shop co-manager
Colleagues saying stuff
Aside from work
- Maybe you noticed the Podcast section to this website. This is because I host a podcast called Regard 9 − it’s in french only, sorry. It’s mostly an excuse to get to interview cool artists.
- I can be a bit of a football nerd, and I’m a lifelong supporter of Olympique Lyonnais.
- I love animals. Especially dogs. I don’t own a dog though, but I live with a cat called Mirabelle.